RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data will be processed by Global Management Challenge India, with headquarters at Sanskar Educational Group National Highway 9 Ghaziabad Delhi NCR, registered under this same number at the Commercial Registry Office Lisbon, hereinafter “GMCI”.
The processing of personal data of users carried out by GMCI, as well as the sending of commercial communications carried out by electronic means are in accordance with the National and Community legislation in force in India, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and guidelines issued by National authorities, by model clauses approved by the Government of India as well as IT Act India.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the general principles set out in the “GDPR”, namely:
- In the context of the relationship established with the data subject, we ensure that personal data will be treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner ("Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency");
- We collect personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and do not subsequently process the same data in a way incompatible with those purposes ("Principle of limiting purposes");
- We ensure that only appropriate personal data are processed, relevant and limited to what is strictly necessary for the purposes for which they are processed ("Principle of data minimization");
- We adopt the appropriate measures so that the inaccurate personal data, taking into account the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay ("Principle of accuracy");
- We keep personal data in such a way as to allow their identification only for the period necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (“Conservation principle”);
- We ensure that personal data are treated in a way that guarantees their security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by adopting the appropriate technical or organizational measures («Principle of integrity and confidentiality ').
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE TREAT
In the context of the activities developed by GMCI, the Data Subject is, without limitation, the client and / or former clients, potential clients, partners, jobseekers, employees and ex-employees, employees of partners, suppliers and service providers and its employees, visitors and individuals captured in images and photos of GMCI events and all those individuals who maintain a relationship with GMCI and to whom the Personal Data pertains.
GMCI does not voluntarily request or collect personal data from minors. If GMCI discovers that it has inadvertently collected the personal data of a minor under 18, it will immediately delete the records containing the minor's personal data. We emphasize, however, that GMCI may collect personal data relating to minors, when provided by parents or by a legal guardian who expressly consents to such collection or when they are collected through CCTV systems.
In the development of its activities, GMCI processes the Personal Data of a significant set of categories of Data Owners.
The Personal Data that GMCI collects always depends on the nature of the interaction, but may include the following:
- Personal and contact details: Name, surname, postal address, telephone or mobile phone number, e-mail address or other similar contact information.
- Business data for the provision of services and / or products, data related to the provision of services or supply of products, billing data, payment data and / or information in the context of responding to any questions, requests or complaints.
- Mode of purchase or subscription of products and / or services, your transaction, billing history and assistance in the context of the GMCI services you use or any other related information.
- Security credentials data: User identification, passwords and similar security information required for authentication and access to GMCI accounts.
- Demographic data: Country, sex, age, preferred language, general education and professional background, as well as data of general interest about work.
- Preferences Data: Information about the holder's preferences and interests, insofar as this is related to the products and / or services and the way in which he prefers to receive communications.
- Data from social networks: Information shared on social networks when interacting with GMCI, where transparency is guaranteed through the existence of adequate privacy policies.
- GMCI employees' IT usage data: user ID, roles, rights, login times, computer name, IP address.
- Image and photo usage data of individuals captured at GMCI events
We emphasize that you will not be required to share personal data with GMCI. However, if you choose not to share your personal information, in some cases, GMCI may not be able to provide the services or provide the products you want, ensure certain specialized features or effectively answer any questions you may have.
WHY WE TREAT YOUR INFORMATION
The development and realization of the various activities pursued by GMCI, mean the existence of a relevant set of specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for the treatment of your Personal Data, such as:
- Customer and supplier management
- Administrative management, financial and accounting management
- Commercial Activity and Marketing
- Control, Safety and integrity of installations and equipment
- Contact Management
- Compliance with Legal Obligations
- Data transfer to third parties
WHY WE TREAT YOUR INFORMATION
By reference to the «Principle of Lawfulness» enshrined in the GDPR, in the development and performance of its activities, GMCI only processes personal data when there is a lawfulness foundation that legitimizes the treatment, namely:
- Consent : GMCI will only process personal data if it consents to the respective Treatment through an expression of will, free, specific, informed and explicit, by which it accepts, by means of a declaration (in writing or orally) or an unequivocal positive act (by filling in an option ), that personal data are subject to Processing.
- Pre-contractual arrangements or execution of a contract: GMCI may process personal data if necessary, without limitation, for the execution of a contract for the provision of services and / or supply of products to which it is a party as an Employee, Client and / or Supplier, or to take steps pre-contractual terms at your request.
- Compliance with a legal obligation : GMCI may process personal data to ensure and guarantee the fulfilment of legal obligations to which it is subject under the legislation of a Member State and / or the Government of India.
- Legitimate Interests : GMCI, other Responsible or Third Parties, may process personal data provided that the same Treatment does not prevail over their interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
DURING HOW LONG WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA
GMCI keeps personal data only for the period of time necessary to carry out the specific purposes for which they were collected. However, GMCI may be required to retain some Personal Data for a longer period, taking into account factors such as:
- Legal obligations, under the laws in force, to keep Personal Data for a certain period;
- Limitation periods, under the laws in force;
- (eventual) Disputes; and,
- Guidelines issued by the competent data protection authorities.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data may be shared with companies in charge of providing GMCI services.
The companies in charge of providing services are bound by GMCI by written contract, only being able to process personal data for the purposes specifically established and are not authorized to process your Personal Data, directly or indirectly, for any other purpose, for their own benefit or third party.
Personal data can be shared internally with other GMC companies that will comply with the data protection rules applicable according to the purposes attached to the Treatment carried out.
At your request and with your consent, personal data may be shared with other entities.
In compliance with legal and / or contractual obligations, Personal Data may also be transmitted to judicial, administrative, supervisory or regulatory authorities and also to entities that carry out, lawfully, data collection actions, actions to prevent and combat fraud, market or statistical studies.
GMCI may transfer personal data outside the Indian Territory to locations that may not guarantee the same level of protection.
However, GMCI only transfers personal data outside the Indian Territory:
- Through binding rules applicable to GMCI (binding corporate rules) companies;
- When the transfer is made to a location or through a method or in circumstances that the Government of India considers to guarantee the adequate protection of your Personal Data;
- When you have implemented standard data protection clauses adopted by the Government of Indiaor a competent data protection authority; or,
- When none of the above apply, but the law still authorizes such a transfer, for example, if it is necessary for the declaration, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial proceeding.
You can request detailed information about the security measures that GMC has implemented regarding the transfer of Personal Data outside theIndian Territory and, when applicable, a copy of the standard data protection clauses in force at GMCI through the email email@example.com
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
GMCI may refuse to provide the requested information whenever, in order to do so, GMCI has to disclose another person's Personal Data or the information negatively impacts another person's rights.
- Right of rectification : If your Data is incorrect or incomplete (for example, if your name or address is wrong), you can ask GMCI to take reasonable steps to correct it.
- Right to erase data : This right is also known as the “right to be forgotten” and, in a simple way, allows you to request the deletion or deletion of your data, as long as there are no valid grounds for GMCI to continue using them or their use be illicit. This is not a general right to erasure, as exceptions are allowed (for example, whenever this data is necessary for the defense of a right in a judicial process).
- Right to limitation of treatment :You have the right to “block” or prevent the future use of your Data while GMCI evaluates a request for rectification or as an alternative to deletion. Whenever the Treatment is limited, GMCI will still be able to store your data, but you will not be able to use it later. GMCI maintains a list of holders who have requested to “block” the future use of their data to ensure that this limitation is respected.
- Right to data portability : You have the right to obtain and reuse certain Personal Data for your own purposes in various organizations. This right applies only to the Own Data that you have provided to GMCI and that GMCI handles with your consent and those that are processed by automated means.
- Right to opposition : You have the right to oppose certain types of treatment, for reasons related to your particular situation, at any time during which this Treatment takes place, for the purposes of the legitimate interest of GMCI or Third Parties. GMCI may continue to process such Data if it can provide evidence of “overriding legitimate reasons for the Treatment that override its interests, rights and freedoms” or if such Data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process.
- Right to complain : You have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, the National Data Protection Commission - CNPD, if you consider that the Processing of Personal Data violates your rights and / or applicable data protection laws.
You may at any time, in writing, exercise the rights enshrined in the Personal Data Protection Law and other applicable laws by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org